19 December 2014

Once Upon A Time


I've been watching Once Upon A Time these few days and it is very addictive! I had just finished watching Season 2 and I couldn't wait to start the third season although I have no idea when I've got the time to actually watch it since it's the study week and then brace yourselves, finals are coming. However, the plot is twisted and it makes everything so interesting that I couldn't stop watching. *gan jeong-ing*


Actually, I'm not a firm believer of fairy tales. I don't really fantasized about magic or castles or kingdoms or those princes and princesses. I don't believe in love at first sight. And I certainly don't believe in happily-ever-after. The whole series is so cheesey especially during the love at first sight, true love's kiss or the happily-ever-after part. I felt so out of space watching those. I mean, whoa, slow down. It is a process of brainwashing, for certain.


Prince Charming? Like, seriously? I mean, how often will you see a knight riding a white horse just happen to take a look at you, fall for you, you both kiss and then wham! True love. Like, what the heck? And why the hell would you let a stranger kiss you in the first place anyways? LOL. And the happpily-ever-after bullshit? Whoa. Okay. But, are you really sure about being forever happy?


Anyways, there are a lot of conflicts, misunderstandings and unhappiness in relationships which I have seen. I used to be jealous of others, being happily in love and they have found their one true love. Those happy stuffs are merely on the surface, once they had gotten deeper and more attached, things started to change. Relationship isn't easy to maintain and if one of them isn't willing to stay, then the whole thing will be ceased to exist. What if you fall for another person? What if you are not willing to leave your spouse but you want to spend time with the other person you fall for? Why are you holding on to two people, knowing you will hurt both of them because you are one selfish bastard/bitch? A relationship is only meant for two person and I am sorry for not being able to understand complicated relationships. I believe there is only one spot in heart for that someone special and putting two in that cramp space isn't going to work. You will have to throw either one of them or both will have to leave.


Also, I found there is something worth thinking about. Does it really matter if your loved ones forgotten about a date? I laughed at a couple once when I saw her being really upset just because her boyfriend had forgotten to wish her "Happy Valentines" on the 14th. Note: She has always wishes him every month on the 14th but she waited for him to take the initiative but he had totally forgotten about it and they had arguments about it. Whoa. Okay. Maybe I'm not into those "Valentines" thing, but I think the arguments are totally unnecessary.


As for now, I stopped being jealous at other people. And I am really, really grateful to have him in my life. My one and only Prince Charming, my true love and my happily-ever-after. I know it's ironic but I just have to end the post with something relevant to my title anyways XD Ciao, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment