15 December 2014

Assignments, Food and Life


My blog has been in a hiatus state for almost two months thanks to my busy schedule and my super powerful procrastination behaviour is really hard to overcome. It is the last week of the semester, before the study week and finals, and I am almost done with everything, except the SLA video presentation and drama performance, which is on Wednesday night. I'd get the video done before Friday, the day when I will be back to my beloved home in Ipoh. Assignments are harder than usual and the most procrastinating moment I had this semester was when I got my SLA assignment done 15 minutes before the deadline. Talked about being lazy.


I've trimmed my hair at my old tuition buddy's saloon after the honeymoon trip with my love and he introduced me to use the shampoo and hair conditioner so my hair would not fall so much. I'm still using them and I think my hair stops falling as much as before. They're nice but quite expensive. 


I injured my arm badly during the archery practice because I hold the bow too straight. Yes, it was painful. And yes, it took more than a week to heal with the cream brother gave me.



Love and I went to try out the new cafe Teaz but the food ain't nice. It was too salty and the drink was terrible. There wouldn't be next time for us. He had fun bullying me while we waited for the food to come.


Speaking of food, I had dinner date with mother at 玉福满 for dimsum. Yummy. Too bad it was only the two of us or else we'd have more dishes. 


I had lunch date with my roommate too, at Hitz Cafe. The cheese baked rice was good, but I preferred my love's creation. He used black pepper sauce, which tasted way better.


 Just the other day, I had breakfast at Mc Donald's alone after sending mother to bus station before I went to church. #foreveralone



However, lunch with love was different. We had Bak Kut Teh and tried "The Thousand Layer Intestines". It was nice and for someone who didn't eat any inner body parts of animals, Yours Truly had two of those intestines. Hahaha~


I had another lunch date with roommate at Umi Sushi and the ramen was like, WTF large portion. I couldn't finish it and the beansprouts were seriously too much. The sushi wasn't nice either because the rice wasn't compact enough. Sigh.


Oh, there was another time I had dinner date with my BFF but I didn't take picture with her or the food we had. We had dinner at Sushi Tei, the salmon and croquette were nice, although they were quite pricey. At least it was many times better than Umi Sushi anyway.


By the way, I have a news to make: I am officially a grandmother on 22nd November. Three healthy hoglets were born that day. And I have not seen them for almost three weeks. FML. I missed my son, my daughter-in-law and my grandchildren. Sometimes I saw my love's sister posting videos and pictures of them and I was like, totally crushed for not being there.



I think these totally sum up my hiatus moment for the last two months. I might update another blog about another thing entirely so keep an eye on my post. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment