28 October 2014

Random Proposal Post

That day, we were having lunch at KFC and there was a couple talking about proposal and marriage. She told him that putting the ring in the food is a romantic way to propose, as long as she doesn't accidentally bite/swallow/choke on the ring. *Look of disgust on my face* Boyfriend told me that they might just gotten together because normally couples who just started dating would talk about proposal and their expectations. 

I remembered about his "proposal" on Yellow Rose Day 2013. He came and brought along a bouquet of red rose and another bouquet of cash rose. Then, he knelt down on the floor to "propose" to me. And he even "borrowed" my ring so he could wear it on my ring finger. Epic~

The day after the KFC encounter, we were watching drama at his house and there was another proposal going on in the scene. Love was like, "Baby, next time we'll just watch drama and if there's a proposal scene comes up, I shall ask you whether you want to get married. Then you'd say yeah. And I'll tell you I'd go buy ring tomorrow and let's pick a date to get married after the drama ends."

Now, I can conclude that our relationship has surpasses all those awkward zone and we are sinking into the depth of the comfort zone. Hahaha~ And FYI, we are not getting married any sooner until I graduate, I think. And there's no proposal going on at all :P


Here's a picture of my babies. Peace out. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment