21 October 2014

爱你依你,爱你一世

In conjunction with our 590 days of being together, we went to two places for our honeymoon. Hahaha~ Okay, I was just crapping. I had a week's worth of midterm break and he decided to go for a vacation to Pantai Remis and Sitiawan. At first, we wanted to go on Thursday since it would be less people because of the night market, but it was the second day of Deepavali and he predicted it would be lots of people around. In the end, I canceled my outing with Eberwein and I felt so guilty about it since she rejected other friends' invitation. Sorry, BFF. 


Destination #1: Pantai Remis Cafe, Pantai Remis.

The journey to Pantai Remis was quite dangerous because it was raining and love couldn't really see well in the dark with the rain splattered on the windshield. The dinner was quite delicious (XO Fried Udon Mee & Cheese Baked Chicken Chop Rice) and the lady boss was very friendly. She refused to let him pay because she said he came all the way here just to see her. Hahaha~ He was her ex chef :3


Destination #2: CT Hotel, Sitiawan

I drove all the way to Sitiawan after dinner and found a hotel nearby to stay for the night. After checking-in, we drove around to see the places while waiting for his friend to guide us. Unfortunately, he was busy cutting hair and dyeing, so we walked from one end of the hotel to the other end, whereby we stopped by every shop to window-shop. The picture above was taken the next morning, whereby we were tired and still sleepy so we looked kind of retarded.


Destination #3: Euro Houz, Sitiawan

His friend brought us for a jug of beer since the pub would be closed in 20 minutes time.
They decided to play pool and I was drooling when I stared at love playing.
Hehehe~ 

Then, they decided to play darts and I was like,
"Why me first? Damn, it doesn't even hit any target~"
while love took out his phone and snapped a picture of me looking like that.
Gosh. 

Love's无影手~

 The pub was decorated with halloween-based theme.

Love's "high" face after two glasses of beer. LOLOLOL~

My arms looked fat here. Ugh. And yuck, that was a foot.


Destination #4: Tua Pek Kong Temple, Sitiawan

 I let him try the Foo Chow Kwong Pian but it was totally different from the ones in Sibu.

The Kolo Mee was different too.
Where was the minced meat? Where was the char siew?

Rooster: both our Chinese Zodiac. 

 So, the monkey was holding her child while eating banana
and my love was carrying my bag while eating Tau Fu Fah.
Hahaha~ Epic

到此一游!

We will be back after this has finished built :)


Destination #5: MissU Cafe, Sitiawan

 We visited his childhood buddy and earned a free piece of
Strawberry Yogurt Cheese Cake.


Destination #6: Turtle Breeding Farm, Segari

 The sea behind us and the sun in front of us. Gahhh~

 Turtles. Cute turtles. Tiny turtles. Big turtles.

 That, my friends, is how turtle remains in position after staying afloat.
SO CUTE!

Love sat on a turtle replica. HAHA~ 

 Holding a baby turtle~

 Wheee~ Kawaii :3

That was a HUGE turtle!


Destination #7: Pantai Remis Cafe, Pantai Remis (Again)

We had lunch before ending our honeymoon. The lunch wasn't as great as the dinner but overall, it was satisfactory. The journey back to Ipoh was quite rough too because it rained really heavily and I couldn't really see properly. Other than that, I enjoyed driving fast and overtaking cars. Ngek ngek ngek. Can I drive to Tanjung Malim on Sunday? HEHEHE~


P.S. I managed to fit into the shorts love bought for me quite a long time ago.
*proud face*

No comments:

Post a Comment