11 October 2014

Hyper Bull

I planned to update my blog for quite some time already but I just couldn't find a time to do so. A friend of mine posted something random on my wall which made me cracked up although my mood was on the cranky side. It was about "If your husband is a chef, please do read this post with care" and I was thinking of doing brief translation about the points given. The original post can be read here.

Do not blame him if...
...he is busy working and does not pick up the phone.
(He'd text me once he's free though...)
...you're sick and he isn't available to take care of you.
(He'd take care of me before his working time...)
...he's not free during holidays and still have to work.
(Yes, I understand that and I'm the one who is around to help so he has less burden...)
...he can't be there to celebrate your anniversary.
(Never mind, I'll be there for him...)
...he is tired and releases his anger at you but do not try to pick fight with him.
(He is tired but he will never release his anger at me
although sometimes I do pick fight with him...)

However...
Do learn to understand and tolerate him.
(Always do although I do vent, sometimes XD)
Do not dislike him for having rough hands which are full of scars.
(Those are signs of MACHO-NESS!!!)


After reading this, I felt like I have the need to share pictures of him cooking. And yes, I'm a happy chubby girl thanks to him for feeding me nonstop.

The ingredients...

 Look at the handsome who is cooking with serious face~
*drools*

Taadaa!
His own creation: Genghis Khan Fried Rice.
Named so because there are mutton in the rice~

P.S. I blog less because Facebook is turning into my blog. Hahaha~ And everything you find here, you can actually find in Facebook :P

Met my disgusted partner-in-crime, Eberwein, last Friday for shopping
and then had a drink (or multiples) with Kryss at the place my boy works.

P.P.S. Okay, Red Bull makes my adrenaline rushes to every single nerves in my body. Hyper mode *jumps around*

No comments:

Post a Comment