22 September 2014

Babies

Classes had started for two weeks and surprisingly, it wasn't as unbearable as the last two semesters. The first semester, I had been in a wreck and thing slowly evened up in the second semester. New friends, new environment and my boy was constantly worried about me. I have more space to move about in the house I'm living now so it is more comfortable than locking myself in the room.

View from the door~
Guess which is my bed?
*cough cough*
Hint: Stitch.

View from the window~

I'm taking the red plastic chair place for my study :3
My room is at the furthest left.

I had a date with my love on Saturday, watching Maze Runner, with Kit Zai as the third wheel. Although he tagged along, he didn't shine brightly like "lightbulbs" did. Pun intended. Oh, I wanted to tell a short story of how I came to have this toy.


So, after our lunch, my boy declared that the outing will be ended because he wanted to go home since he was having stomachache. I told him not to fight over the toilet with me because my stomach ached too. In the end, I suggested we both used the toilet in Aeon 囧 So we left Kit Zai alone for some time and he came back with a toy, which my boy took from him and said, "Cheh, what for are you holding this? Give it to your sis lar~"... Okay, the toy was snatched from him actually. LOL. But he was willingly give me so... It was okay? XD

Summary: Satisfied, Contented and Being Cute :3

Love brought me to Aeon yesterday because he wanted to "buy cabbage" and we ended up walking into stores so he could get me a present. He confessed that he wanted to get me Toothless (that dragon from "How to Train Your Dragon") the size of Stitch he bought for me last year but there wasn't any. In the end, he forced me to get a watch (which I don't really need) and I loved the silver colour. So pure. So sparkly. So pretty.



And he brought me to Secret Recipe for a piece of cake because I hadn't have any lunch yet. At first I wanted to eat bread only but he said no T^T

 Yummy cake~ 

 Omnomnomnom~

Yummy boyfriend? HAHAHA~

Oh, I had two hedgehogs as pets and currently they are residing at his house because my house has no space for them. Introducing salt&pepper female hedgehog (left): Whiskey, and albino male hedgehog (right): Vodka. Yes, you heard them right. They are named after liquor. Hehehe~


And I'm turning legal tomorrow but I got class so... Yup, I will be rotting in Tanjung Malim, without family or love. *sniff sniff* There goes my birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment