16 September 2014

No More Next Time

I was thinking not to blog about this actually, but I just need to find a place to vent. It wasn't anything serious, I think? Last week, I watched 18SX movie with a group of housemates and my boyfriend went berserk after knowing it. He wouldn't even pick up my call until I blackmailed him not to call me anymore if he wouldn't answer my call. Yup, I stoop so low to actually blackmail him. Even I was ashamed of my behaviour. I felt helpless not being there with him because I couldn't really coax him through phone. Fucking distance. When we finally met, I let him bit me as punishment. That night, his friend came over and we went to S.O.S for a drink tower of beer. It was fine for him not to hold me like he did the last time we went for clubbing since his friend was there and I knew he would be shy and awkward. It was a "NO" for me when both of them started to scan every girl who passed our table from top to toe and commented  whether they were pretty or not. In the end, they concluded that there was no pretty girl there and he only saw one pretty girl in Station 18 last time and she didn't come anymore.

1. If you want to give commentaries about GIRLS, make sure your spouses isn't there to listen. Girls hated to be compared by guys, especially if their boyfriends/husbands say NOTHING or NOTHING GOOD about themselves. If you think other girls are better, don't bother to be with your girlfriends/wives.

2. I know it is a guy's thing to look at other girls but seriously, doing it in front of your girlfriends/wives is a way to piss them off. Especially you make it clear you are goggling at their faces, chests, asses, thighs or whichever body parts.

Know what? Your friend made a wise decision by letting his wife stayed at home and took care of his children because she would surely be pissed off at whatever shit you guys said. And since I pissed you off previous few nights by watching 18SX movie with my housemates, I let this fucking thing slide. But if you ever think of going clubbing with your friend next time, don't include me unless (a) your friends are bringing their partners, or (b) you plan to snuggle up close with me and hold me like the other time we went there.

I have fucking low self esteem and it is already bad for you to keep feeding me and making me gain weight but I couldn't fucking help thinking if one day you woke up seeing me fat like seal and regretted to be with me, never wanting to date me out in public anymore and then just throw me aside and find another new younger/pretty-looking girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment