17 July 2014

Sunway Lost World of Tambun

I just come here for a short update since I'm quite lazy to blog. I mean, look at the amount of posts I posted this month. It was so miserable. Nil. Nothing. Nada. I hadn't posted anything yet this month. And I'm really lazy to write so I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Firstly, I received a phone call from boyfriend after midnight informing me to prepare myself for an adventure at Lost World the next morning. I was so excited until I couldn't sleep. After brunch, we reached and got onto Dragon Flight for our first ride. Boyfriend was grateful it didn't swing that high up like the ones in Genting Highlands. Our second ride would be Lupe's Adventure since the Storm Rider was shut for maintenance. Next stop: Petting Zoo. Boyfriend said he felt as if he was back in Taiping Zoo, only it was a mini version with animals available for petting. Lastly, we changed into our swimming suits and charged into the water park. The Adventure River was shut down for maintenance too so we only hung out at the pool and the kids pool, whereby we had fun gliding down from the slides. Boyfriend was carrying me on his back, in front, bridal style and superman style. He said I was very light, only because we were submerged in the water. Dang. Also, the hot spring was nice too. We went for the hot spring last year but not into the steam cave. It was really fun, although heat stroke was taking a toll on me after the day's adventure.





I had a restless night, woke up halfway and stayed awake for at least three hours. It was somehow mood-killing to see someone who rather hug the pillow and sleep. Dear headache, eye bags and pimples, please be gone. I promise to rest well tonight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment