18 July 2014

Rejected

I normally don't blog about my day, especially two days in a row, but since I am rotting in my house for the whole day, I might as well use some of the time to vent at my blog instead of at boyfriend or friends. It was quite a bad day for me, nothing too bad but when you combine all those small bad stuffs together, I felt really terrible. And the day hasn't end yet, not until another few hours plus. *Ughhhh*

Took a pair of scissors and chopped two inches off my fringe.
Guessed I got too bored.

Firstly, my slumber had been disrupted when father called at 8 in the morning. I mean, who the hell in their right mind will call anyone who is having semester break at 8AM??? Okay, I'd understand if there was some kind of emergency but when someone called for nothing, I felt like turning my phone silent and slept like a log. So next time whenever anyone complains that he or she couldn't reach me, I'd go, "Nobody disturbs me when I sleep!"

That injury I had when playing badminton, tender skin.
Thank goodness it hurts no more.

Secondly, nobody bought me lunch although the maid had lunch bought for her. Hooray. Not. I mean, I am going to be stuck at home the whole day, watching after the maid, and no one, I mean, absolutely no one, gives appreciation and buys lunch for me. And since no one is going to be at home, I don't feel like going out and leave the maid alone although I knew she wouldn't do anything.

I stop studying Mandarin when I turned 11 but seriously?
"Please put urine here!" - the way it is translated from Mandarin.
So, do we pour the urine sample into the box?
HAHAHA~

Thirdly, my exam results are suspended until I pay the fine for not washing the toilet in my apartment before leaving. And I wasn't the one leaving last or made the toilet so damn filthy. Sigh. It is Saturday tomorrow so the bank won't be opened until Monday. I can't wait to check my result. Hopefully my Nationhood paper isn't so terrible.


Lastly, rotting at home sucked! Other than trying to compile and complete the video in time for my boyfriend's birthday, I read. And damn, I actually cried. Normally, I wouldn't put too much emotion in a story but then the feeling in the story seemed so real. Maybe it was because I used to be confused and messed up like the main character so I understood her feeling? Sigh. I don't want to be left alone. I tend to think too much.


I thought at least I'd be going out at night or maybe even stay over but no, ain't going to happen. Boyfriend came over for a short visit and left for work. He refused to let me sleepover because I sulked and threw tantrum the day before when he was supposedly hugged me and slept but he ended up embracing the pillow. The last time he hugged a pillow, I told him I'm throw the pillow next time he hugged it. That night, he was facing the other way so I couldn't throw the pillow and I ended up sleeping on the mattress which was on the floor. Never mind, at least Stitch would let me hug tonight :(

I wondered how long will it take for him to be fed up at my behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment