26 June 2014

香水有毒

There's too much going on in my mind. I don't really know where to start, so forgive me if this post kind of confusing.

Sometimes I wished love can be simple. There's no unrequited love, complicated relationships or forbidden kinds. It's too much to handle. I've been through all these stages. They are nothing too complex until I couldn't get out of them, but hey, I'm still in a growing phase.

The versions below went through several filters because I couldn't write the complete sharp edged truths and my memories are quite blurry about the past. I remembered some of the details but didn't let myself to relieve through the past. My history is what makes me who I am today but I don't want to remember everything in details. Some things are best left forgotten.

The first time I ever went out with a guy, was with a playboy, who got my first kiss. I was curious, yes, and I was fooling around. Who was the best target? A playboy? Well, you can say that I'm brave but idiotic. I mean, how many girls will go out to meet guys after knowing them for short time in the Internet? I dare, but depending on the vibes the guy gives me. I mean, if he comes across as untrustworthy, why the hell would I meet him and ended up being raped or something?

Then a friend of mine introduced a guy to me, simply because he was her boyfriend's best friend. I guessed she wanted us all to double date or something. We ended up flirting through texts but I wasn't sure whether it considered as dating or not. He pissed off my friend and her boyfriend so he was trying to do something to make them forgive him: by putting in relationship with me in Facebook. I obliged, but I wasn't sure about the whole thing. It was confusing and ended briefly a month later, right after the day I went out with him for a movie date. Sorry to say, but he isn't really my type as I got to know him longer. It'll be better if we stayed as friends.

Then came the unrequited love from a boy who is three years younger than me. He added me for few months before we started talking. It started when I was spamming my friend and his brother commented on her status. In the end, both of us were chatting at her status, spamming her, and then he finally noticed me. I liked talking to his brother, he was funny, witty and his sense of humour was epic. As for him, he was more to the sensitive type and was easily hurt by words and actions. Anyways, sparks didn't happen between both his brother and I. And then maybe he was a habit which I couldn't get rid of, because he was always circling in my life, and I dated him. Not much people supported this relationship since he was way younger than me, except his dad? Sometimes he called and chatted with me whenever I was feeling upset although he was in China. Anyhow, there were lies, dishonesty and everything which a relationship shouldn't have. I ended everything when it got too much for me to bear.

But after everything, I enjoy settling down to simplicity. A man and a woman, two hearts beating as one, loving just one another and no one, I insist, absolutely no one can come between them. Perhaps I watched too much fairy tales? All those perfect relationships between princesses and princes are too good to be true. I mean, all the stories end when they got married. They are princes and princesses, for crying out loud! They don't even have to work and money just fell from the sky! They do not have to worry about financial, or anything else, as long as they love each other and true love will guide them... Bla bla bla~

Be grateful, Evelyn. You almost have the perfect relationship you could have ever wished for. Almost prefect, because nothing is perfect. At least my relationship is stable and straightforward. We can never think of having affairs with others or gotten bored with each other. I mean, we stick with each other all the time whenever we can. Most couples who see us will doubt whether they are dating or not when they compare with us because we are way too sweet. Although we show all of our bad sides: butt-scratching, farting, burping, all those weird and ugly face expressions, cusses and bad words, we still love each other's imperfection. That's how love is supposed to be, right?

I came across a newspaper article about an artist whose husband had been seen dating with younger girl. They had been seen holding hands, feeding each other food and even kissing in public. He begged for her forgiveness and she decided to give him another chance. Sometimes, it wasn't chance a guy deserved. Did he ever think before he decides to find another girl? Sure, it must be fun to poke around in other holes (a.k.a. different vaginas) but seriously, aren't you afraid of sexually transmitted disease? If you're bored of your wife's vagina, maybe you're doing it wrong. Wrong as in sexual position. Wrong as in having no new ideas how to increase your sexual libido. Role-playing, for instance? Or you can go for the extreme. BDSM. Hell, you might not even want to think of other girls anymore. All there's left are new ideas to use for the next steamy and hot session in bed.

Speaking of the above, I received a distressed phone call from someone about her crippled marriage. I think you might recall the post I've written about "Love Me or Die". That was her. I am good in listening, seriously, and giving advices for relationship problems isn't my strong side. I don't like people handling their relationships in childlike manner and my method is always the mature way, which not much people approve of, because they are still immature to handle a relationship maturely. For her, she wishes for happily ever after but a marriage will not last long if either one is not committed in it. Blackmail with words doesn't work if no actions are taken. Nobody will take your word seriously because they know you are just bluffling.

I made a short cover, which came up in my mind when I was writing this blog. Pardon for not following the music and sorry to make your ears bleed >:D



No comments:

Post a Comment