18 May 2014

All Day Long

I don't like to be neglected, especially when he spent too much time sleeping. Last time, I didn't really care because he was busy working at both food court and stall in the afternoon and night. Now, he is working at night and spent the rest of the time gaming and sleeping. Our time is always the opposite. He sleeps late, just as I wake up for class. And he wakes up just in time to go for work. No phone call although he wakes up as he resumes the game in Facebook and falls asleep again. When he is free at night, he will send few text messages for me. Around 12, I'd wait for his phone call before he closes the stall and sometimes the phone call is quite brief. I feel lonely and I miss him. Sometimes, I feel super freaking fed up for staying in Tanjung Malim instead of being with him. I know I am an overly attached girlfriend, but I can't help it. I just love being with him, by his side. Never mind, I will get used to it somehow. Another six more freaking semesters left for me. Three more years. Sure.


I fucking hate it when I'm being left alone for too long. I'd go thinking nonsense. And the novel I'm reading now, it doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment