22 May 2014

Disney: TESLians in Musical Land

Well, I'm here for a short update about last night's event: TESL Night 2014. Food was fine, but slightly salty for the fish. Desserts were super sweet, might suffer diabetes soon if I did not control myself from taking sweet stuffs these few days onward. Performances were mostly singing and they were quite good and entertaining, but I wouldn't want to give any comments about their singing. The venue was "large" because it was right above the Dewan Besar and it wasn't exactly a room but was just a hallway? Anyways, it was freaking hot the whole night and my makeup literary melted. Noted: smeared eyeliners. It was fun hanging out with my friends and one of my friends a.k.a the crazy brother used pick-up line on me while another one hit on me. Dafuq. I was laughing my head off at both of them. Nothing else to talk about much so I'd just let the pictures do the talking. Ciao.

 Ticket, gift, lucky number, dessert and chocolate.

Dinner.
I just realized I arranged the rice, salad, chicken and fish unconsciously
the way I'd arrange when I helped out my boy at the stall.

The theme for the night: Disney!

I'm a rabbit :B

 Roomie and I both in pink.

With my crazy brother~


I filtered my selfies with an apps and I looked damn fake. LOL. If you ever went through the picture I uploaded in Facebook, the pictures were bright and looked prettier? I was too lazy to filter the rest of these pictures so bear with the lighting problem. Going vain in 3... 2... 1...







P.S. I think I just leveled up on my dirty-minded scale in my friends' impression about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment