18 May 2014

Papepipupo~

Come here for a short update right after I woke up. It is too early to buy lunch and I can't seem to see myself rolling on the bed longer. Moodswing since last night, I think. I might be okay soon, after blasting my ears with clubbing songs I downloaded for few hours last night. The first time, my Google Chrome crashed. Then, the connection was lost. Third and the last time I tried, it finished downloaded before the connection was lost. Thank God! It is a 210 minutes (give or take) clubbing songs remix and I know most of the songs.


I don't drink essence of chicken normally and only drink it (sometimes) when I'm having finals, courtesy from mother. It isn't my finals yet but mother insisted me to bring it all the way to university because I had to donate blood for the sake of 30 marks in Pengurusan Kokurikulum. And not to mention, look at the three bottles next to the glue. Mother bought those vitamin supplements and told me to eat them so they could boost my immunity system and I would stay healthy. *touched* 


Back to the blood donation topic, I donated blood yesterday. The experience was quite new for me since it was my first time but I found it enjoyable, except when the nurse poke the needle into my arm. At first, it was okay when she poked me but she pushed the needle deeper and it hurt like MF as I did not expect the needle to penetrate deeper into my veins. The doctor gave me two options: whether to (a) donate a normal amount of blood since it was my first time, or (b) donate more since I weigh more. I quickly told her my option: normal should be okay. And the weighing more part? I blamed the nurse who took my weight. I wasn't even standing at the middle of the scale and my weight was 2KG or more than my supposedly weight. And my height? I think I had gotten shorter by 2.5CM. Not. I didn't have any pictures of mine taken during blood donation session because Niki was as pale as ghost after seeing her own blood during the blood testing session and remained pale when she donated blood >.<

Him: What will you do if I go and find a mistress?
Me: Cut your penis off.
Him: Whoa!!!
Me: And crushed your balls.
Him: OMG!!!
Me: Then, I'll bitchslap her until her mother can't even recognize her.
Him: So cruel?
Me: And end her by shoving thick timbers up her vagina and asshole.
Him: *gulped*

Lol, a random conversation between my boy and I about something totally random. And he told me that one of the reasons a guy will change, for example, getting a mistress or something, is because he has a lot of money, or won jackpot. Then, he warned me that I should start worrying when he won jackpot. I told him not to worry because I'd take away all his money first. Hahaha~ Oh, mentioning this, he won the first prize in Da Ma Cai last night. So... Does that mean I should take away all the money for safekeeping purposes? Bwahahahaha!


Ending this post with a CUTE dancing song performed by Beelzebub. Enjoy. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment