9 May 2014

Lost and Found


Woke up this morning and saw this post right on the top news. It almost brought tears to my eyes. I was glad that he found the receipt because if he didn't, he would lose his RM650 because of the food court rent. It was to my understanding that the roof had collapsed few days ago due to heavy rain and it would be closed down for renovation. Thus, leading the rest of the stalls to move out, including my boy's. He had been searching high and low for this receipt but couldn't find it. I told him to pray and even taught him the prayer to St Anthony. Guessed where he found it?


Yes, that was my anniversary gift for him. And the receipt miraculously hid itself in between the gift. Okay, that wasn't the reason which made my eyes teary. It was the second part of the picture description which touched me. He was holding on the note while praying to God, saying that although He didn't manage to let him found the receipt, but He had given him such a good wife and therefore he shall be grateful forever. Just when he thought of reading the note again to soothe his disappointment of not finding the receipt, he flipped open the note and voila! The receipt came tumbling onto his laps.


If the statement he made about me seemed something like showing off or bragging, I do apologize. I mean, for those who are having bumps in relationships, it feels like I'm trying to rub off my happiness on their faces or something. Still, you are always welcome to leave if you dislike reading these. I never force you to read my blog with a gun pointing to your temple, do I?


Anyhow, I should be thankful for having him in my life. I mean, I don't really contribute much in this relationship, other than giving him moral supports and listening to his problems. He has to worry about financial since I'm still studying and he always spoils pampers me with lots of stuffs which aren't cheap: bringing me off to vacation, fattening me with food, buying me a costly bracelet, purchasing a laptop for me when my old laptop is in a constant lagging emergency and so much more. I feel like I'm using quite a lot of his money. *guilty* Oh, he'd probably will just call me stupid for writing the above statement after reading this post anyway. See! I have predicted what he'd say. And not to mention, he'd go, "I'll spank your butt..." at me. 囧 I think I should probably stop writing anyways. Assignments time! After I watched few episodes of Beelzebub. *evil laugh*


P.S. I think I should just buy him a box so he can keep all his important stuffs inside instead of leaving them lying around and troubled himself by searching for them during crisis time.

No comments:

Post a Comment