28 April 2014

Durjana

I found it hard to vent my feelings nowadays, not that I do not try to vent in Facebook, but I have to filter few times so I would not freak the shit out of my relatives and friends. I mean, there are quite a few number of friends in Facebook whom I am not really close to or know them much, but I had to approve them as friends because of some coursework or some sort of stuffs related to studies. Also, there are my relatives and their friends and even my mother's friends who added me in Facebook so they can know some news about my mother. Ugh. I can no longer lash out the F words whenever I want and wherever I feel like. If you ever have the free time to go through my timeline and landed few years back, there were vulgar and unfiltered sexual innuendo comments practically everywhere.

Warning: Well, do leave if you are not prepared for something too harsh because whatever I wrote in the next few paragraphs might be too vulgar for you to handle.

The purpose of me writing this post is that I can't seem to find a better source to vent out my unsatisfactory of being picked on by a lecturer every fucking time during his fucking lecture. For your information, I love to remain low profile in any lecture and do not enjoy being in the spotlight. Somehow, this motherfucking lecturer enjoys picking on me just because I did not smile, laugh or curve my lips upwards in an amusement way whenever he cracked stupid jokes every 30 seconds. Yes, you saw that right. He can just crack more than 240 jokes in 2 hours time. News flash: His jokes are not even FUNNY. All I heard is his strong Tamil accent (no offence to those who have strong Tamil accent) and I can't even get whatever shit he is trying to say. Not to mention I was suffering from flu, headache and sore throat on the first day of his lecture so I put on a poker face and remained tuned out the whole 120 minutes of his lecture.

He always diverts his topic from one to another with jokes in between, which bothers the SHIT out of me. Or not. I think I get constipated from his 2 hours lecture. I can't even pass motion today. I think my shit are traumatized in my rectum. Due to his short attention spam on every single fucking thing, he can't seem to finish a chapter properly without trying to find something amusing to do. Like, picking on people who do not laugh during his class. Or, suddenly announced that a group should do their presentation about a topic they chose and then kept stopping them halfway through the presentation to talk crap about himself.  I mean, he can't even respect those who are presenting. Imagined if he is speaking and talking about his fucking perfect life and there is a student interrupting his oh-so-loving speech with something like, "Dude, your speech is so boring you should go and kill yourself! Let me entertain everyone by singing a song!". Let's see if he could handle that.

Fuck. And also, he loves wasting time in lecture forcing people to do the impossible. It's not like everyone can pronounce the "R" word with the "rrrrrrr" since we are special in our own ways. He literary forced a guy out from his comfort space, pulled him to the front of the class and manhandled him to pronounce "R" until he could rolled his tongue properly and pronounce it. He still can't do it. And there goes our 30 minutes of lecture watching that poor dude being tortured just because God does not make him capable of pronouncing "R" with the "rrrrr". Oh, and today, he is asking help from students to do his income tax. Like, seriously? Since he has a wife at home or something, why not he ask her to do instead of the students?

Damn it. I'm so fed up of being picked on by that motherfucking guy. Perhaps I should just carve my mouth to look like joker and sit there bleeding my way through his class, pretending to laugh at his so-called jokes. Four more weeks. I shall just endure these four more weeks and get rid of him from my fucking mind so I can shit properly without any constipation problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment